Article : Cessna 185 [ref# CS-7788555174]


Today's great deal is a used but shiny new Cessna 185. It's white color reminds me of nothing in particular but it's a pretty nice white anyways. The red stripe on white on the contrary does remind me of The White Stripes but I feel like I'm digressing and I hate it when I do that. It's like when I have to clean something I didn't soil. I hate it. It's the person who soiled it who should be cleaning don't you thing? Otherwise it's our whole society that's going down the drain. The basis of our communities stumbling to wrecks. I'm right or what.
Stay with me here for one second. Cause it starts with not cleaning your own mess, and then, bam!, next thing you know you come home from a hard day of work and the neighbour is in your wife. And is not gonna clean before he lives. I think you get the big picture.
So a Cessna 185 with wings and a propeller and all the other stuff you need to fly it, for the ridiculous price of 57,000 CAD. It's a great deal and believe I know about great deals, I just got a coffee and a muffin for a dollar and a quarter on my way to work this morning. I tell you what, you look like a nice person, I'll throw the 6 skydivers in for free. They're a bit noisy but they never stay long.