On Purpose

- I didn't do it on purpose.
- It's ok, don't worry about it. Those things happen to the best of us. Take me, for instance, last week-end, I promised my daughter I would take her to her horse-ridding class and I did. What I didn't do on purpose though was to have her wait for me to pick her up for two hours after her class. Time just flies at the Wide Back Door club, I'll tell you.
- That's a beautiful story, but I am afraid we are misunderstanding each other. I meant I didn't do it on purpose.
- I know. And neither did I. Believe me, I didn't stay at the club looking at my watch to make sure I was two hours late. I was deeply covered in
- I'm gonna have to cut you right there. I didn't do it. On purpose. My purpose was not to do it. In your story my purpose was to look at my watch for two hours to make sure I would be late.
- Well let me tell you that it is a mistake on your part. That club is the best in town and you can't purposely pass on a two-hour of gay
- That's it for me. I'm gonna go now.
[He leaves]
- I will never understand how people cannot be into woodworking. It is a beautiful craft, and that club particularly has allowed me to manufacture many beautiful back doors, in a very joyful atmosphere. He would probably change is mind if he experienced the dazzling smell of the chopped wood covering the blouse.