Illusions


"A false idea or belief. A deceptive appearance or impression" {definition found in a dictionnary that doesn't deserve advertising in these pages}

But what's an idea. Or a belief for that matter. I would say a personal conception built on various experiences, and reflexions. An idea can feed itself on other ideas. My point being that, say the "water boils at 100 degres celsius at sea level" concept is not an idea. It's a fact. Me saying that I have an idea to solve the radioactive waste problem is as said 11 words behind, an idea. But can it be false? It can be inadequate, stupid, irresponsible, even say dangerous, but certainly not false.

The binary flagging system of false or true can only apply to concepts sustaining a demonstration. I believe it is not the definition of an idea, nor a belief.

I believe the word they were looking for was "wrong" instead of "false". And when wrong becomes false, fascism is never far away, you can even usually hear him chuckle behind the corner.

Wrong being itself an illusion. What's wrong for me may be right for you, bla bla bla. I'm not talking political mumbo jumbo. All I'm saying is that it's all only personal perceptions. And I'm not talking "The Matrix" kinda shit. Illusions are all we have. Illusions are what we use to build reality. When I see colors, I take them for granted and true, but they are only what my optical system and my brains want them to be. Sure we all see almost the same colors. But the fact that people don't cannot only be flagged as a disease can it?

I have the personal impression that this blog really sucks.

May be it's just an illusion.