Quantity versus quality

Someone whose name is not worth appearing in these columns pointed out that he had twice more blogs than I did. At first I ignored his uninteresting remark. But it started to eat me, slowly but surely. And I embarked upon one of these ethical journey where I question the quality of productions versus the quantity.

So here I was, wondering if I was compensating my lack of production by an above average quality. As obvious as the answer was, it took me quite a while to figure it out. See I am a modest character. But why is it that I can't extend this high quality writing to a higher rate of production. Do I have intellectual limitations (please... But my integrity forces me to consider each and every possibility), does the craziness of my professional life overwhelm my creativity (I sell and buy green curry for major financial institutions and volunteer as a fire-fighter on my free time), is that bug the government implanted in me diminishing my faculties, or is it because of all the time that I spend having rough sex with hot top models?

As Fox Mulder puts it, maybe the answer is somewhere else. In the vicinity of the Centaur or Taurus probably. Who cares really. Not me.

This was just about getting one step closer to the same number of blogs than the anonymous competitor.

Damn it. He did get to me.