Nutcracker


What is it with cocaine addicts? oh, listen to me, ooooh feedback, it sounds like this stand-up comedian "what's with airline food huh?", god here I am copycating some random guy because we've been forced fed with his productions for too many years, anyways, where was I? oh yes, cocaine addicts, what's with them? god I'm doing it again, I have to find another expression, something more personal or at least something less Seinfeldish, something, something... hum something more personnal, yes that's it something more personal, hey it's like this guy from the shop I work in, is all, gosh how can I put it, is all hum like you know all... and I'm like whatever dude, you know, all cool and stuff and he is just like going away without even looking at me, even though it makes sense cause to go away and look at me he would have to go backwards and that's just stupid, he would look like a crab, right? right! but nevermind this guy, so, what's with, oups, did you notice how... no not good either, Seinfeld's done it as well, blast! I can't find a proper non Seinfeldnoid expression, it's almost like this guy sucked my brains out implented a chip with his language on it and then stuffed it back in my skull, right? right! but the point is that those cocaine addicts they're weird aren't they, they're like talking non stop, non stop, never noticed it? no? boy you can't catch a break with those nuts, and the sniffing you know, the constant sniffing it's almost like you're talking to a dolphin you know, cause the dolphin blows through his hole like all the time you know, just like a cocaine addict, right? right, imagine a dolphin on coke, ah! well the good thing is he wouldn't have to wipe his nose, right? right! and how they don't make sense you know, jumping from one thing to another, it's like impossible to have a... a conversation with this nutcases you know, and... ah! imagine a dolphin with the straw up his nostrils and holding his credit card with his fins ah! boy I'm thirsty!